There was a Chapter about Privacy in E-Voting in CS577 Data Privacy course’s slides.
I had a look at the chapter and found the following information useful for our presentation and essay.
A “Perfect” Internet Voting System Guarantees:
• Privacy – Votes cannot be linked to voters – Voters can vote anonymously
• Receipt-freeness – Voter cannot gain any information (a receipt) which can be used to prove to a coercer that he voted in a certain way
• Coercion-Resistance – Voter cannot cooperate with a coercer to prove to him that he voted in a certain way – No vote buying
• Correctness – Only eligible voters can vote – Nobody can vote more than once – Submitted votes cannot be altered – All valid votes are counted
• Fairness – No partial results are revealed
• Verifiability – Correctness can be publicly verified (by anyone)
There are more than 6 specialized international conferences
- Swiss E-Voting Workshop